Jackson Hole Regional Airport is located in Grand Teton National Park and is the only commercially serviced airport in a national park. Many planes fly into Jackson Hole with its 6,300ft runway including the A320, A319, B737, B752, E75L, CRJ7, and almost every private jet you can think of. Good luck getting anything bigger than a 757 in and out of there!
Odogs Jackson Hole is the most accurate and up-to-date Jackson Hole scenery that is available for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
Odogs Jackon Hole Airport includes:
- Detailed buildings with HD textures
- Current real-world gate numbers and locations
- The new main terminal renovations and redone outside materials
- Newly added buildings to the airport environment
- Color-corrected ground materials
- The new De-Ice ramp and ground markings
- And much more for you to find on your own!
My mission is to give everyone an opportunity to experience the beauty of flight simulation together.
- Unzip the downloaded folder
- Drag and drop the “odog-odogs-jackson-hole” folder into your MSFS 2020 Community folder
- If you are updating, fully delete the “odog-odogs-jackson-hole” in your community folder and then follow the installation instructions
- Please familiarize yourself using on where to install the file and how to change the file routing after opening the file
I want to make this scenery the best it can be please mention in the comments any errors you see or features you want!