Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport (LFLL) is the international airport of Lyon, the third biggest city in France and important transport facility for the entire Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. In 1994 the LGV Rhône-Alpes high-speed rail line brought TGV service to the airport, providing direct trains to Paris and Marseille. The fan-shaped canopy of the Gare de Lyon Saint-Exupéry, designed by architect Santiago Calatrava, is the airport's most notable architectural feature. Since 1997, the airport has been a focus city for the airline Air France.
- Highly detailed airport objects including interior terminals.
- Using 4K High Resolution textures
- Animated airport vehicles, cars, buses.
- Custom airport vehicles
- Animated people in terminals
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
K dispozici je podpora související s produktem Případné dotazy můžete zasílat na e-mailovou adresu [email protected] - v obvyklých případech vývojář odpoví do 48 hodin