London International Airport (IATA: YXU, ICAO: CYXU) is located 5 nautical miles (9.3 km; 5.8 mi) northeast of the city of London, Ontario, Canada. In 2018, the airport handled 514,685 passengers, and, in 2011, was the 20th busiest in Canada in terms of aircraft movements, with 94,747. Air Canada Express, WestJet and WestJet Encore provide year-round flights to London International Airport. It also provides services for cargo airlines. The airport is home to the annual "Airshow London" held annually, the largest military airshow in Canada. Scheduled flights to Calgary, Toronto, Cancun, Varadero, Punta Cana and other destinations service the airport. The airport is also known for the Diamond Aircraft factory on the south end of the airport.
- Extremely detailed representation of London International Airport CYXU.
- Outstanding modeling, 4K PBR Textures and great attention to detail.
- Detailed terminal interior.
- Over 10sqKm of 0.3m/pix seasonal aerial orthophotos.
- Featuring the Diamond Factory, the Jet Aircraft Museum, International Test Pilot School (ITPS) and the Fanwashe College in great detail.
- Detailed Ontario Medical Helicopters Ornge hangar.
- Custom Animated Jetways
- Static Commercial and GA Aircraft.
- Complete University of Western Ontario campus available in photogrammetry
- Complete downtown London available in photogrammetry, updated as of 2018
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- VRAM with +6 GB Recommended
K dispozici je podpora související s produktem Podívejte se na webové stránky vývojáře here . Případné dotazy můžete zasílat na e-mailovou adresu [email protected] - v obvyklých případech vývojář odpoví do 48 hodin